Racing License Information

Attention U.S. riders


When you are going to register with the USCF or NORBA for an individual license, make sure to put the team name *in capitals* exactly as above, or else you will run the risk of getting back an "unattached" license (USA Cycling specifically stated this in their letter, we are just passing on the information).

The USCF and NORBA membership application form is available from the USA Cycling website at

Other racing links
Last modified: Mon May 04, 1998